Nutrisoft Diamond is the introductory 3D-Virtual-Model 4025 Metatron system and uses the TGIII 4.9Ghz generator. It was specifically designed for practitioners that wanted to work with the more sophisticated 3D Virtual Models of major anatomical systems, but use the technology primarily for biofeedback therapy purposes. The system does not contain the Cytology Module and its Histology Module is limited.
The main benefits of working with 3D-Virtual-Models is that all main systems can be assessed concurrently (cardiovascular, lymphatic, nervous system, etc) in one 3D model, rather than analyzing crosscuts, system by system. This saves a lot of time. In fact, a basic assessment of the entire body can be done in just two seconds, allowing the practitioner to increase their case load dramatically if they so choose. Furthermore, optimal nutraceuticals and allopathic drugs can be more easily assessed using the whole body virtual model, as simulations can be run quickly to determine their effect on the subject’s overall health.
- What’s Included
In a standard packaging arrangement of METATRON included:
- Bioinducters with trigger sensor, rigorously stated form (no any earphones, manual electrodes and pulse fixers) with model name
- Bioresonance camera, rigorously stated form, size and color
- The notebook HP ProBook series with installed software (in packaging of Metapathia GR Hunter is also included flash-disk with program files)
- Power supply unit for device, network adapter for laptop, USB-cable
- Technical documentation (user’s manual and technical passport)